IT Security Intern
Our IT Security team is looking for a candidate with excellent security knowledge and ability to understand the business and underlying risks. You will be helping us in our security data analysis projects by participating on the implementation of those related projects. You will also contribute to our day-to-day security operations.
· Technical implementation on security data analysis projects (i.e. security information and event management - SIEM) in establishing proper setup, rules and reporting.
· Create security rules to detect security incidents based on log analysis.
· Help to leverage SIEM’s security data, correlation and filtering capabilities to provide ‘smart’ monitoring, reporting and alerting.
· Very good knowledge in Security (and ideally SIEM products)
· Passionate about security and data analysis
· Able to automate recurrent tasks
· Ability to understand business and technical requirements
· Entrepreneurial behavior, creative and flexible; out-of-the-box thinking
· Fluent in English
Computer Sciences degree is requiredApply now