Mercuria is proud to act as a responsible corporate citizen in all we do, wherever we do it.
The Group manages its activities with the highest regard for the wellbeing of people, places and the environment.
Mercuria is part of the world’s transition towards a greener economy. We have adopted environmental products into our portfolio at the early stages. We trade in carbon emissions, certified biodiesel and other environmental products. We have invested in sustainable biofuel refining that encourages the use of non-carbon fuels.
The activities we undertake are managed to the highest environmental, health and safety standards.
In the communities where we operate, we employ local people to manage and run our facilities. This helps to create more sustainable businesses.
Mercuria’s approach is to act responsibly and to be a leader in good corporate practice. We always adopt and adhere to the best in class standards as required by the world’s most rigorous regulatory regimes.
Material Safety Data Sheets
The Material Safety Data Sheets (also referred to as Safety Data Sheets) provide important health and safety information, and serve as an effective means for hazard communication in support of various hazard communication laws and regulations. Please use the link below to access the database.
- Mercuria Crude Oil- Sweet_2015May15
- Mercuria Crude Oil- Sour_2015May15
- MCCC - Comb Liq NOS - Lashburn 2015May29
- MCCC - Crude Oil Sour - Unity 2015May29
- MCCC - Crude Oil Sweet - Lashburn 2015May29
- MCCC - Crude Oil Sweet - Lloydminster 2015May29
- MCCC - Crude Oil Sweet - Tilley 2015May29
- METI - GasolineAllGrades_2015May15
- METI - MiddleDistillateOil_2016Oct20